If you are looking for a delicious and quick dish, this shrimp tacos recipe is perfect for you, because it offers textures, flavors and a variety of colors that will fascinate you, plus its rich combination of shrimp, cheese and cream, will leave you surprised with just one bite, so get to work and join me to prepare this delicacy.
- 500 grams of manchego cheese
- 2 tomatoes cut in cubes
- 1 green bell pepper cut in cubes
- 1 red onion cut in cubes
- ½ white onion cut into julienne strips
- 1 serrano chile cut in cubes
- 3 garlic finely chopped
- 750 grams of large shrimp, well cleaned
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of shrimp bouillon
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Green sauce to taste
- Tortillas to taste
- Cut all the shrimp into small pieces and shred the cheese, set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat with the oil, then add the butter and when it is melted, add the serrano chili, the red and white onion, the bell pepper and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Now add the previously crushed garlic, sauté for 3 minutes, then add the tomato, mix and leave for 2 minutes.
- Then add the shrimp, paprika, shrimp bouillon, salt and pepper to taste and stir to integrate all the flavors, cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover with a lid to keep the shrimp stew warm.
- Heat the tortillas in a comal, add the cheese on top and wait for it to melt.
- When the cheese is melted, add a portion of the shrimp, remove the tortillas from the griddle, cover with green sauce and enjoy these exquisite and traditional shrimp tacos.
You can also accompany these delicious tacos with red sauce, guacamole or the one of your choice.
If you prefer, you can use Oaxaca cheese, mozzarella cheese or any other cheese that melts.
Be sure to clean the shrimp very well before starting the recipe and make sure they are fresh, as the texture and flavor of the final result depends on it.
No olvides visitar la receta estrella del portal web: